We believe in building a better tomorrow by providing unmatched services to deliver life-sustaining water.
We create products, deliver services and partner with communities to build and maintain the infrastructure that delivers the most important natural resource to live…WATER!
Strive for Excellence
- We constantly seek to be better than we were yesterday. We collaborate about ideas and solutions to help our customers while achieving our goals.
Commit to Safety
- We are uncompromising in the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors, customers, and communities we work in. Safety is the responsibility of everyone.
Build on Integrity
- We are honest, open, ethical and fair. We transparently communicate about our choices.
Serve with Passion
- We believe in using our God-given talents to benefit others. We make a positive impact in the lives of our co-workers, customers, and communities we serve.
Grow the Family
- We provide a culture where everyone is allowed to flourish personally and professionally.
Ed Maguire began his journeys from town to town in the upper Midwest with his paintbrush, his work ethic and his courage to provide what we will simply describe as a “challenging” service to local communities. This was the humble origin of Maguire Iron.
In the summer of 1943 elsewhere in the Midwest, an eager young man of only 15, Gene Jones (Sr.), began working for Watertower Paint & Repair, at the time a competitor of Maguire Iron. In 1950, Jones took his enthusiasm and now seasoned skills to Maguire Iron where his passion for the industry grew and ultimately led him to purchase Maguire Iron from Ed Maguire in 1958. Ironically, in 2004 he also purchased Watertower Paint & Repair, the company where his career started in the water tank industry.
From this humble beginning, Gene Jones, Sr. and his entrepreneurial spirit have guided Maguire Iron to become the region’s leader in potable water storage services.
Not content to expand only by providing the same services to a broader geographic area, Jones saw further opportunity in building water tanks and towers. So in 1982, he purchased Master Tank giving Maguire Iron in-house design, fabrication and erection capabilities. His goal was to serve communities through the entire life cycle of their towers.
Maguire Iron can perform projects of all sizes from concept and construction to service, maintenance and repair fulfilling the vision of Gene Jones, Sr. Now led by his sons, Gene Jones, Jr., Scott Jones, and Brad Jones, along with a team of professional, knowledgeable leaders, Maguire Iron serves thousands of communities in 33 states with a well-trained workforce of over 100 dedicated employees.
“To have my family in the business, running it the way they have, is very rewarding.”
Gene Jones Sr.